The Lunelli is continuously dedicated to technological evolution, constant improvement of textile processes and a management focused on teamwork, with the goal of ensuring a perennial, solid and environmental respectful growth.
We know that when our employees work happier and our products and services have high quality, our customers feel more satisfied and safer for choosing our brand.
+ quality products and services
= satisfied customers
Get to know the 5 principles that guide our actions and lead us to sustainable development:
- Continuous improvement of management and textile processes, seeking the reduction of risks, waste and environmental impacts.
- Commitment to the environment’s protection, compliance to legislation and other requirements, acting in the pollution prevention.
- Targeting resources for education and training, aiming professional qualification, personal development and socioenvironmental shaping for present and future generations.
- Ensurement of a healthy and safe environment, increasing the life quality of the employees.
- Open communication with customers, employees, community, suppliers and environmental agencies.